Best of Rio in 5hs - Corcovado & Sugar Loaf leaving Barra da Tijuca 7:30 am & 1:30 pm
Desde BRL R$290,00
- Duração: 5 Horas (approx.)
- Localização: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
- Código de produto: SIGEXP105
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Choose between morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour:English Spanish Portuguese
This tour begins with a visit to the Corcovado Mountain. The statue is 710 meters tall and from that point you’ll get a privileged view of the city. The ride to the base of the statue of Christ the Redeemer is a short drive of about 20 minutes through the Tijuca Forest and gives a preview of the wonderful landscape that’s waiting for you. At Corcovado, you are greeted by the main monument of Brazil and a World Heritage site, which introduces you to the city of Rio.
Now visit the Sugar Loaf. Located at the Urca neighborhood, it is one of the icons of the marvelous city of Rio. The cable car ride to the top of the mount happens in two stages: first at the boarding station to the Urca Mount (224 meters); and secondly from the Urca Mount to the top of Sugar Loaf (395 meters). And, this is where you’ll have the most beautiful and panoramic view of the city of Rio de Janeiro . Return to hotel.
- Pick up from Hotels located at Av. Lucio Costa - Barra da Tijuca.
- Hotel pickups begins at 7 am & 1 pm at Grand Hyatt Barra da Tijuca.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotels located at Av. Lucio Costa - Barra da Tijuca. Last drop off 12am at Grand Hyatt Barra da Tijuca
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to the Christ Statue and Sugar Loaf Cable Car
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel info required
- All traveler names required
- Date of Birth required
- At least 1 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.