Jeeptour Botanical Garden & Tijuca Forest by Jeep
- Duração: 4 Horas (approx.)
- Localização: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
- Código de produto: SIGJEEP101
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Entrance tickets at the Botanical Garden
- Led by a local, Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour:Portuguese, English and Spanish
The Botanical Garden, created in 1817 by the king
D.João IV, bound for the culture of exotic plants brought form allover the
world, is a unique park due its the variety of species. Among them, we can find the Imperial Palm
Trees, huge water lilies (Victorias-Regias), and some Red Wood trees (Pau
Brasil) almost extinguished in the Atlantic Forest. Also, in its famous
greenhouse, there are more than 500 kinds of orchids.
Next, we visit the Tijuca Atlantic Forest, the largest
urban forest in the world stopping at the Chinese View belvedere with a
magnificent view of the Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, the Guanabara Bay and
the Sugar Loaf. During the tour, usually we can see tropical animals like
monkeys, monkeys sloths and exotic birds.
On the way back to the hotel, we stop at the Pepino Beach to watch the hang gliders.
Pick-up in convertible Jeeps at the hotel – visit to
the Botanical Garden – Horto Florestal Road –stop at Chinese View Belvedere –
Emperor’s Table – Canoas Road – Pepino Beach – return to the hotel.
- Pick up from Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
- Hotel pickups are between 8:20 and 9:00. The exact time will be informed by the reception of your hotel on the day before or contact us at +5521 3005-7630
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotels (no Hostels or B&B ) located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by military-style jeep
- Hotel info required
- The tour is performed in military-style jeeps, and can be cancelled without charge in the event of heavy rain until 02h prior to.
- We suggest using light clothing, sunscreen, cap, wear light shoes without heels.
- At least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- Between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.